Monday, March 3, 2014

Still Writing

Just a quick word to let you know that writing time is working out stupendously!  I'm already a third done with the second draft of the Grape Merriweather story, my YA novel.  I'm also plotting a new novel idea for a side project, because I totally need one of those.  :)

The only downside so far is that I haven't figured out when to blog or visit blogs just yet.  That is the next step in my writing world.  So, for now, this tiny post will have to suffice.  But hey, it means I'm that much closer to having the next novel done!

To all my bloggy friends, I will be back to visiting blogs by next week.  I am so incredibly sorry for my absence.   :)

Image by - One day, this will be me and all my novels!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Making great progress! Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The writing is the important thing.

    I'm in revision mode myself. It's kicking my butt, but in a good way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the above comments. Writing is the important thing. My blogging definitely takes a backseat when I get on a roll with WIPs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, if you're on a roll, go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job with the writing! We'll always be here when you get back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to find the right balance too. I know there is a secret to it...I just have to find it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best wishes Libby! Thanks for taking time to stop by my blog. Congrats on Grape Merriweather. She's really coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done with the writing, sounds like you are making good progress. If blogging takes a back seat for a while that's ok. I appreciate you visiting my blog. Happy writing :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...