Sunday, April 15, 2012

Just a Quick Hello

Hey guys!  Just wanted to do a non A-Z post!

Writing is going well, Chapter 5 of the third draft is nearly done!  The draft is going SO MUCH better than the previous draft.  If all goes well, expect Tough Girl out by fall!

The last short story, "Victory Rule" for the latest collection is going better as well.  Expect that out by mid-summer!

I have been trying hard to read new blogs and reconnect with blogs I've followed for a while.  I kind of lost touch when I went back to work.  Who knew working, writing, and life had such a hard time gelling?

One last thing, I just read a groovy piece of microfiction and wanted to share it.  It's from a blog I found through the A-Z challenge called The Growing Writer.  I won't give it away, but if you've read my stuff you'll know why I liked it:

Melanie and the Mistake

7 comments:

  1. Working, writing and life never gel as much as I want them to :(

    I'm struggling to keep up with the comments and visiting blogs for A to Z. Sometimes it's already just too much to think of a post!

    anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are getting so much accomplished! With the regular writing and research the A-to-Z has me doing, I've got my writing mojo back in full gear and am holding back until May (for multiple reasons).

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse, co-host of the 2012 #atozchallenge! Twitter: @AprilA2Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep editing, just keep editing...almost there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing my story Libby! From what I've read, in your AtoZ posts, your book looks great. Can't wait to see it when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to even get to the editing portion of my novel. Still in the writing phase. o_o Kudos to you!

    -Barb the French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Working, writing, and living are three full time jobs--I hardly have time to keep up with them all! Glad to hear the rewrite of your chapter is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel your pain.. I haven't been doing a great job of making working and writing gel lately. So glad to hear your revisions are going well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...