Friday, December 23, 2011

A Quick Hello

Hello all!  Sorry so quiet this week.  I work in a retail like industry so my December gets crazy.  Hopefully January will be a bit smoother and I can post regularly on Mondays and Fridays with a monthly piece of flash fiction.

This weekend, I'll post about my recent trip to Baltimore.  I'm happy to report I did not fall at all during my visit.  It's the little things...

I'm close to finishing the new collection of short fiction.  I have one short story that refuses to behave but I'm hoping to beat it into submission pretty soon.  Other than that, no news to report.

How is everyone else in the blogosphere?  Holidays driving you crazy?  Drunk off of Eggnog?  Sugar buzz? 

PS - has anyone read Don Quixote?  I'm reading it now and it is way more violent and far less romantic than I was led to believe. 

7 comments:

  1. I'll cop to the sugar buzz. Eating WAY too many cookies.

    Merry Christmas, Libby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exhausted trying to get work done before the weekend. Holidays always drive me crazy. No eggnog. Yet. Sugar buzz always.

    As for Don Quixote, I love it. And I think of this XKCD comic every time I hear the name now. http://xkcd.com/556/ Make sure you hover over the comic after you read it, and read the hovertext. It's classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to steer clear of sweets and eggnog. I want to fit into my pants next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don Quixote, ah, don't remind me, Libby!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spent the last few days with food poisoning. Turns out, my favorite Asian restaurant gave me the gift of undercooked pork for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you finished your next collection & that you beat that one story into submission, Libby.

    Hope your holidays were great and Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is way way late, but I love Don Quixote. It's beyond smart, and so badly adapted for stage/film/etc. Did you finish it yet?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...