Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Hump Day! Laugh People!

 I visited one of my favorite sites for videos, Funny or Die.  Why?  Because I enjoy laughing.  It's kind of my thing.  I laugh like a hyena/cackle like a witch, so it's usually better if I do it in the privacy of my own home.  Enjoy!

Watch out Harry Potter, someone in this world does not like you.

David Copperfield vs Harry Potter from David Copperfield


Between Two Ferns = Best Talk Show Ever!


Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis: Bradley Cooper from Between Two Ferns


This is kind of funny throughout, but for a kick, watch Will Ferrell's face.  

 


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Fantastic!
    Thanks, Libby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, the bitch-slapping made me laugh out loud. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. David Copperfield had me spitting water at my monitor, the interview was so odd I started laughing, and the last one was so twisted, it kept me giggling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked them. :) I love Funny of Die.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...