Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Hump Day! Creepy and Cute

This video is simply title ALMA, after the main character.  I think you'll know exactly why I like it when you finish the video. 

The video is by Rodrigo Blaas and has won several awards as well as been screened in  many festivals.  I wish Mr. Blaas had more videos I could post, though.  I love this one. 



Alma from Rodrigo Blaas on Vimeo.

And just one more for today. This is a video for "Yes I Know" by the Memory Tapes.  It's for the release of their album "Player Piano" and was directed by Najork.  I really enjoy the haunting tune and the visuals are beautiful and intriguing.  I listened to the song without the video and it's a completely different experience.  I think I may be checking out Memory Tapes to see what the rest of their music sounds like.

More of Najork's videos can be seen here.


Memory Tapes "Yes I Know" from Najork on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, man, that first video started out as this cute little story about a girl...then creepdom set in.

    The second one...I don't know how they did that. Really weird, but I liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alma captivated me and before I knew it, it was over. Loved it. The window looked as if it had teeth on the top.

    Like the song. I think I'll have to go look Memory Tape up, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked the videos. I love the ones that play with the visuals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alma was great ; fantastic ending.

    Memory Tapes , really enjoyed it all , the music and the scenes ; art.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...