Friday, May 13, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday!

Hey Gang!  Blogger's had some problems today so, as a result of a super late post, I'm skipping this week's flash fiction Friday.  Most people are gearing up for the weekend and not checking blog posts at this time so  I'll post it early next Friday. 

In the mean time, if you're just dying for my fiction (a girl can dream, can't she?) then feel free to watch a play reading of my play "After Henry Street" tonight at 8 PM EST.  The reading will be done by Avatar Rep Theatre in Second Life.  Here is the link, it goes live at 8:

http://www.livestream.com/thevirtualshortplaybuffet

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, Libby. I'll try and catch the reading. How exciting to hear it read aloud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you break blogger will your brilliance, Libby? :D That was freaky.

    Have a fab weekend. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...